Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Light and Dark

Photobucket

 John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

          I got to thinking this morning about darkness. Have you noticed how if you are a Godly person you don't like dark things?  Whether it be dark room, dark words and so on. A friend of mine told me once about a visit from her sister. Her sister at the time was practicing witchcraft. My dear friend is a God fearing woman. Her sister came into her home and sat down. Her eyes locked on a picture on the wall of the verse John 3:16. She turned her head fast and said "I have to go. " Why? "Because I can't stand to be here" She jumped in her car and left. I can't imagine the effects the light of God to an unbeliever. Evil things makes me just shutter. I can't stand it I like to having the Light in and around me. Our time here on earth is to prepare us for heaven. If we get used to light here on earth we will be comfortable as can be in heaven. We are to seek after the Light.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
 Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment