Thursday, November 1, 2012

Looking for Mr or Ms Right?



            I was sitting in the back seat with my best friend on my way home from church. The subject of boys came up. Her dad told us the right way to find the right guy was to pray and ask God to send him. 

I began to pray every night after that for 2-3 months straight. A good friend of mine Becky, came up to me one day and told me about this guy named Tony. At the time finding out he had a car and a job I got very interested. Long story short I wound up calling him. We talked for hours. I could not believe my ears. He had a lot of my same interests and he lived about 10 minutes away. I found out later he had just started looking for a girlfriend.  

We started dating after that and later got married. That's been over 14 years ago. God knew the who, what, when and where of the whole situation. If you don't already have that special someone in your life start today asking God for him or her. If you are married take time and thank God for them. Like one of my fav songs says "You can change your circumstances with a prayer."




May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment