Thursday, November 15, 2012

Open Heart

  
I was sewing few buttons this morning when I started singing some old favorites. I enjoy those moments I get alone worshiping my Lord. I began thanking and praising God. When I started praying "Lord know my heart..." I don't like to hide anything from the Lord. Which honestly you can't anyways. But it’s good to open up voluntarily. Let him see the ME nobody else sees. I spoke to him about the blog, maybe writing, and my true intensions. Which is to get a message to all those that need it and glorify the Lord. I don't want any gain from it except the learning from it. If i do go too paid site and any donations be made it will go directly to the website cost nothing else. Anyway

Psalms 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my thoughts 
Psalms 17:3 thou hast proved mine heart: thou hast visited me in the night: through hast tried me and shall find nothing: I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

 When we ask for God to know our hearts if there’s anything bad inside he will reveal it to us. It's good to let God give us a heart check. It keeps us straight 

May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment