Friday, February 15, 2013

Trust


Isaiah 64:8  But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.


When you ask God to make you into the woman he wants you to be, be prepared. My husband got me a very sweet card yesterday. The words "my best friend" kept ringing in my head. Very few people have I ever trusted so much as to call them truly my best friend. I was so hurt when I realized I couldn't honestly say he was my best friend. Many times I have been hurt by people. This put a scar on me I knew was there but didn't know I had put up a wall because of it. I trust the Lord with everything else why couldn't I trust that he would help me through any pain. I sat there this morning and broke into tears I knew what I had to do. I sat there and prayed that God would forgive me for not trusting him. Then I explained everything to my husband. He understood. I could feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.

You see when we let God mold us we might not like it at first but, its all worth it. 



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment