Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Are you rotten or honoring?

Photobucket




 Do you crave the attention your husband gets? Oh be honest we all do. My husband runs a small engine business from our home. I do most of the paper work, ads and such. Most don't know this though. I like to stay behind the scenes and watch the business grow. It brings me joy. I wasn't always this way. Like lots of woman I would do all I could to get recognized for what I did. I still have my moments but with the Lord's help I stop before I start.

Think about the elders in this verse as being not just elders but people in general. Do you give a a good impression of your husband to others? Or do you make fun of him or put him down? Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. She is an honor to him with what she does and says.



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment