Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week #1 challenge

Photobucket


This is a picture of the remnants of some dandelions my baby girl gave me. These little flowers are more to me than a dozen of red roses. I was looking around yesterday when I  got to thinking about the blessings in my life. I want to start letting you viewers join me in taking a weekly challenge.

Week #1 challenge is Blessings. What is one picture of 1 of your blessings? I will post one picture to be featured in next weeks challenge post. 


 Here's how you do it:

1. Go to the facebook page HERE
2. Add a photo under Week #1 Challenge or into the page photo album week #1 (clean photos only please)
3. Share the blog and /or facebook page.



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. My little girl is always giving me flowers. It is the cutest thing and I love the spirit in which it is given.
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/mindful-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep nothing like being a mom. I am following you too.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful image. Something so simple can mean a lot to a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Josiah always gives me flowers, makes me feel extra special. I am sure you feel loved too. Thanks for sharing. Visiting and following from Titus Tuesdays, have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete