Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Give credit where credit is due

Photobucket
 I want to take a pause in the proverbs 31 study and talk about giving credit where credit is due. Its taken me days to be able to write this because everything  you can think of has happened to prevent it so here you go....

        I had a moment last week where I got so angry with my husband. He done something that just ticked me. I remember thinking something like "he better not even think I'm gonna help him now." Something struck me hard. "wait what are you doing? He didn't do as much as you let on. Why are you acing like this? Is this what Jesus would do?" Ohh that set a fire in me. I took a deep breath thought a moment" That's exactly what the old devil would want me to do" without even thinking twice I kissed my husband and said I love you. Boy I bet the devil was mad then. God don't create problems he solves them. Next time you think your gonna get your point across think about who is really behind your thoughts. Give credit where credit is due.

James 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

I got many stories to tell yes. But, very few know that there was a point in my life where me and my husband didn't have a dime for food. I was at least 5 months pregnant with our oldest and we didn't know what to do. I remember praying that God would do something. It wasn't long doors were opened and opportunities came. That's what God can do. He can heal the hurt he can change things in the blink of an eye. Don't let the devil take away what God has brought you.
 


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, and happy I did - you truly have an encouraging heart and your love for the Lord is so beautiful!

    xo
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete