Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Are you using your talents?

Photobucket


God gave each of us talents and abilities to do things. He didn't intend for us to let them get lost in a memory. We are to use our talents to make some extra money for our families. Make sure you pray and discuss things with your husband before you make any sudden decisions. My husband and I discussed how next year I will be extending the business by selling parts. I couldn't pass the opportunity up. I will be using my skills in the process. Like I mentioned at the beginning of this study series you need to brush up on your talents and hobbies. This is the reason why. If you make the decision to start making extra money don't let your relationship with God and your family suffer. They should come first in your life.

May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment