Thursday, October 4, 2012

John 10:10

I have been having some deep thoughts and prayers on what God really wants for my life. Lately the old devil tried to discourage me from doing things I need to do.  I was so down and out I prayed for 3 days straight about it. This morning I read in a book that if we are a threat to the devil he will do anything to get us where he wants us. That really struck me. I was so mad that I had went that low. But, happy at the same time I had found out what was really going on. I didn't think about him using people or circumstances to get me to doubting my mission in life. I so enjoyed doing some things to glorify God after that. Felt so good.  John 10:10 says The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  If the devil isn't hounding us some way we need to check with God to see whats going on. He won't tempt those who aren't a threat. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment