Monday, October 8, 2012

Looking over your shoulder



How many times have we heard or ready the letters WWJD or What Would Jesus Do?  In some cases its honestly hard to imagine what Jesus would have done. I got to thinking about how I can make myself more accountable for my own actions. What would I do if Jesus was sitting here looking over my shoulder as I type. I know one thing I would have to stop everything and think hard about my actions. Would I sit here and listen to that vulgar rock song one more time? Of course not. Think about it would you do your normal routine if Jesus were right there listening or looking over your shoulder all the time. Nope.
Try thinking about this:  
Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment