Thursday, October 25, 2012

Proverbs 31:25

Photobucket


I'll never forget the day our oldest daughter cut her finger. She was preparing supper when all of the sudden the knife slipped. She screamed and I cried. I wrapped it the best I could. My husband was as calm as a cucumber. He said come on lets go tot the fire department to see if they can get it to spot bleeding. Here I was praying and crying the whole time. To this day I still get emotional about things but God showed me to place it in his hands. Worries and fears are some of the worst things for your health. It can cause us to loose weight, hair, appetite and become week.  

Psalms 118:14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

We are so week and vulnerable without God. We break if small things upset us in life. But, he strengthens us to face those fears head on. Let me ask you how is your spiritual life. Are you strong in the Lord?  We are to be on gaurd for what not only life has in store but what the devil has up his sleeve. Stand firm in the word and let God help you face each rough moment in life the way you should. If we do we get to rejoice with the Lord in eternity.



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment