Monday, November 19, 2012

Just ask

John 14-13




I was talking to my daughter while waiting on the school bus. I asked her what she would like for Christmas this year. She said "Mom I don't know" What it is we are blessed. God has provided more than enough for us. We're not rich by any means, just blessed. You see I ask God for things occasionally. Like please let us be able to pay ... I asked God to use me and look what I'm doing :)  Be careful what you ask for though. You might ask for something but wind up receiving it in a different way than you thought of. 


If we got whatever, whenever we wanted we would have messed up lives.  


If you ask in Jesus name for something reasonable watch and see what happens. I'm so thankful the Lord knows my future, answers prayers and looks out for me. We have an awesome God!! He protects us from things we may not even know about.


Day 19 Thank You Lord for our veterans and troops. 
November Thank You Lord challenge.


A friend of mine posted this of facebook on Veteran's Day.


"Please do this for me, God, and for your country. If you don't feel blessed, please remember one thing. With all of the war/s going on, remember that they have NOT been fought on OUR land for several years. It is so easy to take this for granted, but I hope we will appreciate every day of it's lack. I don't mean to be a downer. I hope this makes your life and FREEDOM much SWEETER. Every day. Hugs, all"
 


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment