Sunday, November 11, 2012

 Lately my dear friend Becky has been helping me post. It made me think
about friendship.
 Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born and adversity.
That is so true. How many of you have a brother or sister you love but just plain
get along with? I love mine dearly but we have our days. I will say
mine and Becky's friendship hasn’t been peaches and cream. But, over
time we learned how to be better friends. Friendship requires love,
honesty, and trust. Look at what it says about friendly love
1Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all
things, and endureth all things. 

The reference: is in Romans 15:1 or Gal. 6:2  
Romans 15:1 says: We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmintes of the weak and not to please others. 
Galatians 6:2 says:  Bear ye one another burdens and so fulfil the law of Christ. 
 I thank God for Becky. She keeps me focused on what right. I pray I do the same for her. Friends stick together no matter what happens in life.
May God Bless you on your journey,.  
Amanda

I Becky wanna thank my dear friend Amanda for being a great friend to me and i'm glad i can help her to write her posts while she is away from the internet. I have really enjoyed doing this for her.  Friendship means a lot to me and i think having these verses for today really meant a lot to what friendship is really about. Friendship is someone that can be there to give you a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen to you when your down and in the dumps, when your bored and cant sleep to text or call you just to talk to. A friendship is something that means the world to lots of people.  

May God Bless you on your journey, 
Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment