Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweet Smell

31-Day-Fall-Challenge-Making-Your-HOme-a-Haven-300x300


I started following a blog called Womenlivingwell.org. I saw some old posts on there about how to make your house into a haven. One of them talked about lighting a candle each day in the center part of the home. I thought about the wonderful smell my candles put off when I light them. Courtney says"Each time the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace in your home.I love the idea.

Each day I place my candle on the table and light it in the mornings and evening. Vanilla feels the air. What a wonderful way to bless our family. I honestly forgot about the praying for peace part. I am challenging myself to start praying for peace every time it catches my eye. I read where some have done it and there household is much calmer. hmmm Do you have any other ideas that you do that blesses your family? If so, please share.

 Day 27 Thank You Lord for candles.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment