Monday, November 26, 2012

Honoring Mom

HonoringMom_slide1x_365_y_273



My momma is a special person in my life. You see my grandparents raised me pretty much from birth. But, I still stay in contact with mom. Many times I've wept over our disagreements. But, I still love her dearly. Every morning I look forward to hearing from her by email. My tree caught my eye this morning and I got to thinking about the time she pulled out a container of all her Christmas ornaments. Piece by piece she showed me each one I made when I was little. She saved them to decorate with each year. Mom has shown me how to cherish sweet memories and all those around me.


Exodus 20:12
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.


So today I want to honor my mom. and Say.....

Day26 Thank You Lord for my Mom. November Thank You Lord Challenge



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment