Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Hearts

 This morning I got on the computer to check my emails when I discovered my internet was out. Of all the days why now!! I was finishing up the book 21 stories of Gratitude when it hit me. Instead of worrying so much about getting those things done why not get on my knees and thank the Lord for all those things I can do.  Thessalonian 5:18 says: In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. The day Tyler was diagnosed with dyslexia I went straight home and prayed. I asked God to help him. In the middle of my prayer I heard the lyrics of one of my favorite songs “when you feel all hope is gone praise his name….” I started thanking God right then for Tyler. “I know you gave him to us cause you knew we would love him and do whatever we could to help him.” God is with us each step of the way. Dear readers I’ll be mia till internet gets fixed. Day 7 Thanks for all those things I overlook




Amanda Penland
*Stay at home mom
Blogger **
http://lordleadmeon.blogspot.com/
Blog Manager Body and Soul Publishing <
http://www.bodyandsoulpublishing.com>
*

*Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them
that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.*


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment