Friday, November 9, 2012

Who Do You See?

 I went to comb my hair in front of the mirror when all of the sudden
the words from the skit guys video came to me "look in the mirror,
what do u see?" i stood there and honestly didn’t see myself. I started
saying "i see a person who is changing» «I see someone who is being
molded" and so on. I realized I Am being refined by the Lord. Refined
in the Webster’s dictionary is to free from impurities or waste matter.
God is taking all the useless junk in my life and replacing it with
good.  

 Malachi 3:3 and he sits as a refiner and purifier
of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi and purge them as gold
and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in
righteousness.

 I remember hearing a preacher once say he
asked a silversmith how he knows when the silver is done. He said
when he brings it out of the fire and sees his reflection. When we are
put through tests and the reflection of Jesus in us we are complete
I ask you have you stood in front of a mirror and honestly stated what
you see? I ask you to take a moment alone and say allowed what youreally see. Do you see someone who is seeking answers, someone who isweak...? Ask God to refine you into the person you need to be... Areflexion of Jesus.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment