Sunday, December 2, 2012

Merry Heart


(My kids L to R Beth, Jessi, Dawn, Tyler, and Dean)


I apologize for my MIA but lots of thinking and prayer had to happen before I could get back on track.

I got to thinking about how as a family we do lots of things to keep happy. We're all the time pulling jokes on each other. Like this Christmas I'm planning on wrapping up one of my husbands gifts into different boxes, wrapping papers and even duct tape :-D 

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.


Have you ever been sick or sad and something made you laugh hard? Its hard to feel bad when your happy. Laughter truly is the best medicine. I challenge you to keep a straight face watching these 2 videos :)  Enjoy!!






Remember if someone don't have a smile you can always give them one of yours :) 


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment