Monday, December 3, 2012

Silence




I love when the Lord corrects me right before I make a big mistake. This morning I was reading on facebook what a friend of mine had posted about a news article. I went to comment and boy did the Lord hit me with the words "watch what you say" I got to thinking about what my comment was gonna be when I got hit with "You better not judge him" 

My Lord Is So Awesome!!

 

I sit there and deleted what few words I had typed. You know if I would have judged someone it would have made me look bad. I love people and I make mistakes too. It says in 

Proverbs 10:19 "In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise."

We are more apt to sin against God if we have jelly lips. If we keep quiet we learn and become wise. 

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  

How can we take all of God's teachings in if we keep talking? We can't.

♥♥  Please like and share the Facebook page, Pinterest, and  Twitter.  ♥♥


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so super grateful when the Lord stops me in my tracks. I refer to this as the Holy Spirit placing duck tape on me! :)

    ReplyDelete