Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Photo tip

j

Just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello. I have been going wide open since 5am. Besides posting free books this morning I haven't really sat down much at all today. I haven't honestly thought of anything to post today. 


So, I thought I would share a quick picture tip. For simple holiday pictures you can tape covers, wrapping paper ect.. to the wall and let your child sit or stand in front of it. In the picture above I done this one real quick for my in laws. I put a blue cover in the background and taped it to the wall. Then, put a black cover in an old favorite chair for her to set in.

One of my favorites is taking pics near a lake things like that. I have my photos printed at CVS or shutterfly. Saves tons of money. Besides regular school pictures this is what I do.

Do you have a photo tip to share?



May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment