Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scripture



Almost everything happens to me in the mornings :) Anyways, I was reading the titles of some books this morning when I came across one I couldn't believe it was put in Christian books section. Automatically I recalled the scripture about that very subject. I started thanking God for giving me the ability to hide the scriptures in my heart so I might not sin against him and that I can distinguish what are true and false teachings. I am not the best at remembering scripture but I love music. What helps me lots is to listen to song which are bible based. I look the scriptures up to make sure the song goes along with them. Some use post it notes, index cards, or notebooks.Whatever works best for you, do it. We never know when the old devil will try to sneak in and see if your paying attention.

 

Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.



 P.S. To make sure you get all the blog posts make sure you add the blog email LordLeadMeOn@blogger.com to your address book.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment