Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Sponge


Woo is all I could say when I opened up a little box in the mail. My hubby and kids laughed  as usual. When I get real happy I wooo :) I guess that's my form of shouting. Earlier that day I said out loud I need to get some sponges when I go to the store. The reason I woo-ed was I got a box in the mail that day. What do you think was in there? a sponge! First thing I could think of was...

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I know I'm a little weird but that's when I realized my God looks out for me. I got so tired of renting one day I said out loud "I wish we had a place of our own".  5 years later we got this place. I asked him to send me a husband and around 3 months later I met Tony. He may not give you everything you want when you want it. But if it is in his plan he will give it to you in His timing. Remember there is a difference between needs and wants


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment