Thursday, October 31, 2013

Remember where in the bible....?

 photo ID-10018910_zps11d2ef9e.jpg



I caught myself telling people "it says in the bible..." but I couldn't quote the scripture nor tell where in the bible it was located. So, I decided to start memorizing a scripture each week. For all of you who want to join me. Go by the Lord Lead Me On Facebook page and hit like.

Here are some ways to memorize scripture:
  • Write it down lots of times
  • Post It where you will see it often throughout the day.
  • Read it out loud.
  • Ask someone to read it to you.
Let's see how many scriptures we can memorize together.

May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I need to get back to this. For awhile, I had a small file of index cards with 7 sections - one for each day of the week. I had a few verses behind each day. 1 of them would be one I was working to memorize and the rest for that day would be review. It worked really well until I got out of the habit, but it felt good to be able to say things like "Remember 1 Cor. 10:13 when you go through that."

    ReplyDelete