Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bless vs Revenge



 I wanted to just forget what shock I had a little over a month ago. I got the news today I have the opportunity to see the person face to face that caused it all. What?? NO!!! I don't want this. I don't need this. I don't have time for this..... kept running through my head. Wait!! What does the bible say to do?

Luke 6:28  Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

 

Ok the praying part I have done since that day. But, bless!?  How can I bless someone that has caused me so much pain and hurt all at once? I got to thinking... How can the Lord bless me when I was the one who should have been on that cross for my sins not him? The answer: LOVE  He loved me so much he died for me. So, if and when the opportunity comes up I will bless and love this person as if nothing happened. 

This will be an obstacle for me. But, I know with God's help I can get through it.

Getting revenge would just cause me more problems and wouldn't solve anything.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment