Friday, March 29, 2013

Slow Down

slowdownnotarace



I was praying this morning when a thought of a problem I recently came up. I heard God say to me "You need to slow down". I pondered on what he said. My problem wasn't my knowledge of things. My problem was rushing through things to get them done. My multitasking was getting in the way. The same is true with everything if we don't focus on one task at a time we stand a chance of messing up. 

I sort of didn't want to hear that cause I love to multitask. That's been me every since my oldest daughter was born. I could talk on the phone, type and email and feed her a bottle (while holding her) all at the same time.
This made me think about the story of Mary and Martha. Luke 10:38-42 I don't want to miss out on anything. So, this morning I started slowing down. How about you are you rushing down the road are you trying to do more that 1 thing at a time to get things done? Isn't it time to slow down?

May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment