Monday, February 2, 2015

My Protector.




2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.


It's been over a year since my last post. Lots of thing have happened since then. November 13,2014 we got hired as janitors. I thought that was going to change things in our lives. It has but, what we want isn't always what's best. A few weeks ago we filled out papers to see if we were approved for a home loan. Tony and I both prayed that if it was God's will let everything work out. If not, then let something prevent us from signing anymore papers. We got the call saying we were approved but, the down payment would have to everything we had. With no money left we couldn't have bought the items we needed to go in the home. Later, I found out the company we were going to get the loan from had bad reputation for cheating people out of their home and money. Whew! That was a close one. 

Several times God has protected us from the devils schemes. I take him at his word that he will never leave nor forsake us. Besides, he's our Protector.


May God Bless you on your journey.  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment